Photobucket


links
flickr
livejournal
achromatics
etsy
formspring


Monday, July 19, 2010 3:14 PM




I've been developing the 20+ rolls of film I took during my trip. It's difficult to control the wave of tears that come to me when i look at them. i miss Ireland and Scotland so much. I miss the pubs, the people, the singing and dancing. I miss laying in the grass with my sister, the two of us silently tying flowers together for three hours, only to throw the crowns we made off the grand cliffs. Packing croissants and cheese in totes and hiking through boggy terrain to climb to the very top of a mountain, just so we can stand under a waterfall and laugh with chattering teeth. Our breath shallow and our legs trembling from exhaustion - finally reaching the top, we stood in amazement as we couldn't see a thing for our heads being among the fog and clouds.

Oh, I shall return soon and for a much longer amount of time.

5 comments